+ My poem "The Virgin Disambiguates" was nominated earlier in the year by Bat City Review for Best New Poets 2009. The results for the latter have just been posted & it looks like it didn't happen for me this year - but I'm still thrilled to have been considered.
+ In Madison. In the one unit without a claw-foot bathtub. It's a little too late at this point to start a public love affair with my fireplace, but I'm still so happy in my apartment: a freezer full of Trader Joe's, the boyfriend on the couch, and all of my books on the shelves. This is starting to sound like an entry in Stuff White People Like, so I'll move on.
+ Said boyfriend just secured a news internship with NPR for the next few months, which is completely up his alley.
+ Here is a lake full of stingerless jellyfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had to blink when reading that, thinking Joe was in your freezer. Lol. Love you xxxxx
come back x
Post a Comment